Saturday, October 8, 2011

Losing Myself



Running through the hallowed halls of this house, I hear no sound
I search for hope, amidst a million desires drowned
Tainted spirit and scathed soul, emptiness surround
It’s time to lose myself as the jagged darkness pound
For if I don’t lose myself, there is a chance I may never be found !


Deep inside of my universe, tumbles a deafening silence
This internal diabolical masquerade is becoming a violence
Something holy and sanctified has been tainted and defiled, enough of temperance
To lose myself, I kneel at the altar of reason, seeking vengeance
For if I don’t lose myself, these suffocating dreams are worth sixpence !


There's more than one answer to these questions
I am scared of getting in touch with my emotions
Lose yourself, burn memory stains, axe all notions
Go wild, burn bridges, commit transgressions
For if I don’t lose myself, I cannot discover new oceans !


It’s time to take my life off the shelf
All wonders I seek lies within myself


For I don’t want my tombstone to read "Here lays a man who gave up on his dreams”


If I don’t lose myself, there is a chance I may never be found….
Never be found……
Never be found…..
----------------------------------
By- Abhishek Anchliya

No comments:

Post a Comment